VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
It's awsome that you enjoyed your new turbo back exhaust. That rotten egg smell will be their for like 2 to 3 weeks (perfectly normal). Make sure you do a throttle body alignment so the ecu can adapt to the new air flow. Enjoy your new mod buddy...

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 98a4:
Awsome, Whats the next mod?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like he is going to need a BOV, i mean a DV. Hi dakota.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do I do a throttle body alignment? Do I need a Vag? My next mod is the coilovers,Dv,boost gauge, and Kamie grill are in the mail as we speak

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure i wan't to get the j valvue because I'm thinking it will cause alot more stress on the turbo (not like there isn't any stress now) But after all of those mods are done with i'm most likely going to work on the body.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Disconnect the negative wire on the battery for like 15 minutes, then put it back on. Turn the car on and let it idle for like 2 minutes. Make sure you do it when the engine is really cold. (Early in the morning)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
If you're going with an upgraded N75, I'd personally recommend the ECS Race N75 (H), mine works great with the APR 93 octane.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
I feel bad for jacking your own thread lol

Aim:Turboa2dub I'll be home in 20min

Yes it is, With my latest ticket and other expences I don't have the money to upgrade and Aaron gave me an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EastCoastDubz420:
All I can say is WOW. It sounds so sweet. I odered the full turbo back excaust. If you have a 1.8t defentaly go with Milltek. The turbo sounds sick now. Spools up nice and easy. Sorry Carson but I couldn't wait.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its ok man. Glad you are happy with it and I guess the install went smoothly.

·
Registered
637 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EastCoastDubz420:
I'm not sure i wan't to get the j valvue because I'm thinking it will cause alot more stress on the turbo (not like there isn't any stress now) But after all of those mods are done with i'm most likely going to work on the body.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold off on these Valve man. I tried both the J and race valve and none of them work on my car. (soft limp from the ecu) Maybe it might work on yours, every car is different.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts