VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a kamei grill for the MkIII golf that is sitting around waiting to go on my car in the springtime. but im not sure if i want to go badgeless. I'm putting on euro bumpers, flares, sidemolding and sideskirts, and not sure if i want to stick completely to the stock look. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and if anyone wants to offer me a good price on the grill, it'll make my decision easier. Its never been mounted, is painted black, and is a little scratched up because i dropped it, which can easily be touched up. thanks

-bryan

·
Registered
192 Posts
both r nice i had a kamei then recked my car and bent it in hafe.. so on my new jetta i went badgless i like badgless better if ur lookin in a badgless grille i woukld go with fk for 98 bucks good deaL both r good choices since u have the kamei now i wouild use that y spend the extra money when u could save for a TURBO

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Badgeless, Make ur own, cut out the emblem and use some bondo and sand...Tim did colins, came out pretty damn good. Better than spending 100$....mabye? and if u Fuk it up, then just buy one lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have a badgless grille on my jetta custom timmy and i made it i am currently working on another one where are you from would you like us to work on it let us no
email me if you want we only charge 45 for the grille
thanks
what color is it

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually, i just purchased a FK badgeless one off of ebay for $55. so if you know anyone who needs a brand new kamei for the golf 3 already painted black, let me know. i live in the morris county NJ area. thanks

-bryan

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mk3vwjetta:
i have a badgless grille on my jetta custom timmy and i made it i am currently working on another one where are you from would you like us to work on it let us no
email me if you want we only charge 45 for the grille
thanks
what color is it
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adam, use some Punctuation, it's hard to read your post. Ur a business man, be professional. But they (Vdub tunning) do make nice badgeless grills.

·
Registered
141 Posts
holy shit that car looks nice

·
Registered
194 Posts
In my opinion the Kamei grille is the tightest lookin' grille out there for the MKIII. As soon as I'm done with my engine work and start on my bodywork. That'll be the first piece that I buy.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mine is for sale. 250. brand new, never installed, already painted black but can easily be resprayed to match your color. let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts