VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see what everyone thinks about the Kerscher kits. You can view them here:

Kerscher Pictures

I noticed they are rarely discussed, and I just want to get a discussion about them going.

Personally, I was leaning towards liking them even though they are quite radical designs. That is, until I saw this:

Opinions wanted.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
i actually like that spoiler on the site, but not so much that i would pay $800+ the rs frnt spoiler skin is nice to.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 98a4:
Ewww<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I like their RS skins and side skirts. However that spoiler is ugly and impractical. I'm sure that Jetta has a great need for that much downforce

·
Registered
471 Posts
Well, its a bit "over the top". The side pedestals kinda remind me of a sea mammal's dorsal fin. But, in the immortal words of James Brown "Its your thing, do what ya' wanna do"

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
i kinda like the sides... but not much of anything else... can think of better kits to spend money on!

maybe the jetta with the wing is 4motion?
that would make a little more reasonable

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't say I was getting a kit from them, just wanted to know what everyone thought of the kits. I think that some parts of these kits integrate with others and it looks okay, but then from different angles they just don't look right.

Thanks for the opinions guys.

[ March 18, 2004: Message edited by: 109 LUVR ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts