VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEAH !!!
My LED Bulbs arrived today 1.5 week early.
I will install these later today and will take some pics. These puppies are 400% brighter than stock. I will be satisfied with 150% brighter. I will replace parking and sidemarker bulbs (which are the same).

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
P.S. Your really starting to get me going on your signatures they are blingin'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, the stuff TF does is just straight up smooth. He's done a few different things for me, such as this one...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V33 common. You did 90% of the work of your signature.

DB, yes they are strain plug'n'play, but these bulbs are for Bumper (corner position) and Sidemarker bulbs only. As we discussed. I think they call this size bulb B5 12V5W.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
V33 common. You did 90% of the work of your signature.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, but the forum logo is what makes it.....how you say.....perfect!!!!

Eh, don't know a thing about bulbs, that's why is say HIDs all the way!!!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ME:
Eh, don't know a thing about bulbs, that's why is say HIDs all the way!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
V33. These aren't Headlight bulbs.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, my point exactly...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK. Here are some pics. Notice the pink "Scheisse" I bought before. These bulbs were more money than the LED. But then again, they came from Japan and the LED's are from Germany, go figure.

How do you like that green effect on my silver jetta?
Just fooling around.

The middle pics are obiously LED.

I know they are red, but that's how I wanted them.

Notice my shadow by the sidemarker, how professional. Yeah right !!!

What I love the most about these LED's (beside the fact that they are so much brighter) is the fact that they come ON and Off instantly. Not the usual fade in and fade out crap as with normal bulbs.
To give you and idea the BMW Z8 and some Cadillacs use the same bulbs in their Tailight turn signals. You probably saw Cadillacs turn siganls as they come on and off instantly right? Same here ----> now.

[ December 11, 2002: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
niiiiiiice, i guess they also come in different colors right?? they look good and bright as hell.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they come in pretty much all the basic colors. Just follow the link to TM Tuning at the top of the thread for more info.
I am pretty much satisfied with their service so far.

PS: A friend of mine with whom I drove around the city yesterday nights said "You can't miss these lights even from far now".

Hmmmmm, Is that what I wanted? Hell yeah !!!

Just a quick side note to the plug'n'play thing. Since this is LED (aka Electronic Valve haha) they will only work one way, unlike the conventional bulbs (which doesn't matter how you put them in).
Don't worry you won't fry a LED by putting it in wrong, simply remove --- rotate --- replace --- DONE.

[ December 11, 2002: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
119 Posts
...and ya wanna know the COOLEST thing? If you just write "Ontario, Canada" on a package it'll be sent straight to him! (First picture in the post).
Cool eh?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I erased the info. Or did I?

DB knows it is real since he is sending me his T-Shirt. Kapiche? Where have you been hiding, I didn't see any of your posts for some time now?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts