VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pair of Xenons HID's from Germany!!! they look great!!! Though i need to level them, its aimed pretty low. How do i level it? Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI 1.8T:
I just got a pair of Xenons HID's from Germany!!! they look great!!! Though i need to level them, its aimed pretty low. How do i level it? Any ideas? Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not sure how to do it, i would take to a vw dealer and have the repair shop do it for u.
Where did u pick up your hids from. What was the site? Did u get an entire new headlight assembly with the projector headlight or just the hid system?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Pop the hood and look at the top of the headlight housing. There should be 2 holes a little larger than a screwdriver. Use a long phillips screwdriver to adjust. the inner hole should be highbeam and the outter hole should be low beam. Sorry I dont have any pics. to better explain.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Actually, the screws don't individually adjust the high and low beams. You adjust the headlights with the low beams on. One screw adjusts how far up/down the light pattern goes, and the other moves the beam to the left or right.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dck:
Originally posted by GTI 1.8T:
[qb]I just got a pair of Xenons HID's from Germany!!! they look great!!! Though i need to level them, its aimed pretty low. How do i level it? Any ideas? Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not sure how to do it, i would take to a vw dealer and have the repair shop do it for u.
Where did u pick up your hids from. What was the site? Did u get an entire new headlight assembly with the projector headlight or just the hid system?[/QB]
Yes i got the entire new headlight assembly with the projector headlight. I will post pics, once i get everything done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts