VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a lick-and-stick inspection station near Harrisburg, PA? My inspection runs out this month and i won't have the money to get my new tires and shit till December. I am pretty certain that it will pass Emissions. Thanks!! ^_^

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Yeah im going to be needing one of these by january too...i think i remember jason(vwlowrider) saying he knew of someone

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The one near Hershey is Graybill's, it's on 743.

There's also one in Enola that is probably closer and cheaper. Can't think of the name.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
the guy i used to use here in palmyra is doing 8 years. so he's not gonna be of any help for a while. good luck. if those ones in hershey workout let me know

·
Registered
201 Posts
to bad ur not near allentown i might be able to hook you up. (as long as my friend is working)

·
Registered
201 Posts
yea it'll have to be a mon night though, thats like the only night i can get him to do it for me. he passed my friends car even though it was missing the pass front quater panel and he passed mine even though my steels where showing on my tires. just get in touch with me at some point and well work something out. o by the way would it pass emmisions?

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
dgti said:
yea it'll have to be a mon night though, thats like the only night i can get him to do it for me. he passed my friends car even though it was missing the pass front quater panel and he passed mine even though my steels where showing on my tires. just get in touch with me at some point and well work something out. o by the way would it pass emmisions?
yeah im taking it for emissions soon hopefully it will pass...ill get back to u in december thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
the reason why i am asking is bc we charge 24.99 for emmissions and 25.00 for the pa insp. but u can get a coupon in the yellow pages and the pa will be like 5.99 or something like that as long as it passes emmissions i can get it to pass pa

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for the fast response. I shall check out the one in Hershey. I don't mind driving far. :wink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my Emissions sticker yesterday from B.C. Rivers in Mechanicsburg. I am going to Carlisle today to get my inspection done by a guy from a trucking company. He said as long as it doens't need anything drastic he will pass it. Thanks again to everybody's input.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
This thread is 9 years old... really.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts