VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone! I have a little issue. I've got a 1997 Golf that I bought about a year ago. It was running ok but the people that had it before me didn't take care of it properly. With me just now getting into cars I failed to see how bad of shape the car was really in. Now it stopped working. The car wont get a spark to start. We changed the crank sensor and tested the ecu and it still won't start. My mechanic thinks i have a major wiring issue and he says it will take a while to fix but i made up my mind and i want to buy a new golf. i live in south florida and i dont want to pay any more for car insurance so i want to get another one just like it , or possibly a 1998, so my Insurance doesn't go up or anything. I've been looking online and i cant seem to find any. If anyone knows where i can get another mk3 in decent condition please let me know i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Its probably something pretty minor, i wouldnt just jump to the conclusion thats its major. "A major wiring issue" is the worst diagnosis i have ever heard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts