VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,am writing from TEAM AND SOUND out of northeast P.A. .looking to get a small show and cruise going fairly soon .If you are interested in coming let me know as soon as you can.I need to find a parking lot for the event.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am coming up tomorrow to try and set up a date .I will see you then .Thanks for the offer I think we will take you up on it .With your help we can possibly turn the event into some thing big next time around .see you tomorrow.and thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let me kow so i can get the days off. i need at least 10 days in advance to get them off so if you could please make it on or after labor day weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mark any word on a date for the ride yet? I should be able to make it if i can get the days off. Hope to hear from ya soon.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I have not been on in awhile ,but I have been busy at work latly.I am still going to get a small show together or a cruise soon .Keep watching for a update.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright I am taking a poll here .If we have a club meeting I want to know what I am looking at as far as parking.We plan on a having a spot to show as well.Maybe the show will be in october depending on how many will be able to come .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts