VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had to replace a key and how much it was. I lost my one set and the other is in the car for my automatic car starter???

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
you can buy the keys off ebay for pretty cheap and have the dealership cut they key and program them. it's better than spending the amount that the dealership wants!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I got 2 remote keys off of ebay. I contacted my dealership and asked them how much it would be to reprogram the remotes, and to cut new keys. It is like $35 to reprogram (doesnt matter how many either)+ around $50/key to get cut. but contact your local stealership for more details! BEST!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering what you looked up for that spare key on e-bay. I tried typing in some different things and nothing really came up. Can you tell me the exact thing i would be looking for????? thanks.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Jettachickey do u have mk3 or 4, mk3 u can have done at lows lol (derek had 5 made and has lost all but 1 within like 3 mounths including the 2 factory keys lol)

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
FOUND THIS ONE

there is more to be found for even cheaper prices u just have to check back during the week to hope that people posted more up. i typed in "vw key" to get most of the keys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts