VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone think of magnaflow's catback system? ive heard good things and bad things.. information and opinion is greatly apreciated!

[ November 10, 2003: Message edited by: vwspeed97 ]

·
Registered
433 Posts
no complaints form me, i've had mine for over a year now.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Good for Mk2, not for the rest, IMO, Derek stick with the TT/borla, never heard a bad thing about them, avoid those american companys

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know dakoda. lol we just need to sell this bike and i should have enough

PS: 99' Gt pro Preformer (stunt bike, dark green with the works ) for sale give me a reasonable price and ill sell it to ya

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got one on my car.....pretty nice until it started backfiring and making other noises, but that was do to some shatty-ass work. Getting the whole thing replaced for free...other than that, I like it before it started going to crap...good luck man

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes to magnaflow. I simply bought the muffler and cut the resinator and ran 2 and a half all the way back. I got my pipe done for under 100 bucks. it sounds bad ass and is a very nice dtm style exhaust.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well i love it....as long as u dont take your catalitic converter out, it sounds absolutly amazing...give it a try...u will love it

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Most people dont like the souund of urr car Tim, derek stick with TT u running testpipe or non cat tim?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I no timmys car doesnt sound that great but that is because he doesnt have a cat so
u have to take that into consideration
but magnaflows do sound good
i have a techtonics on my car with dtm tips
it sounds amazing which ever one works for you
i would like to get a magnaflow
it has a litle more deeper pitch to it
but they are both good in my opinion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts