VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening gang, i'd just like to vent my spleen over some malicious damage done to my car.

i parked my golf and left it for ten minutes, in a brightly lit, empty street. no one around. i came back ten minutes later and some ignorant self centered f**k had mashed my roof. three nicks, like something had been thrown at it. bounce, bounce bounce. three dents, one right on the edge by the door, one about two inches away from the sun roof. not much chance of getting it sorted perfectly.

i'm seriously pissed off right now. why the hell can't people leave stuff that isn't their's alone? you can't have anything new these days... bastards.

when i get pics... i'll let you know. and the damage to repair it!

peace out.

G

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
If I ever... ever catch a bastard like that doing shit like that to my or anybody else's car... I will rip their legs out of their asses. I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F---ing Cavemen.

·
Registered
676 Posts
**News Flash***

Man found beaten, near death, on the side of the road holding a crow bar in his hand. When questioned as to what happened to him the inmate replied,"All I did was put a dent in his car cause I was jealous and out of no where a BANSHEE attacked me screaming and cursing me like I have never heard before. Please place me on protective custody! Oh, and I wet myself more than once, got a towel?"
All this reporter has to say is............YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED YOU SICK TWISTED @(*&$()*&#)($*&#@)($*&@!#%$(@*!#(%^@#*$^(@*&^[email protected]*&#^$. And you weren't very nice either!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I'm sorry man, that sucks a lot. One time in high school I looked out the window and saw some kid f-ing with the CB antenna on my Jeep, so I was on my way out the door bullshit, then he left before I got out there. I would have been sooo pissed off though...

Assholes who mess with our dubs

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i feel for u buddy! i know what it feels like!

i have a dent, a key job and a little ding on the side of my door from some other a$$holes car!

people need to learn not to F**K WITH OTHER PEOPLES CARS!!!!

JEALOUS A$$HOLES

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
man, assholes and stupid ppl suck! they all need to be shot! i need to come up with an "asshole test" and a "stupid test" and if you fail either on, you get shot onsite! gah! sry to hear about that though and hope insurance can cover most of it!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
That really sucks!! Something must have hit it real hard though for it to chip the paint and dent it that bad. Will insurance cover any of it? Not sure how it works across the big pond
jon

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry to hear about ur car. I know what it feels like man. I had my car stolen twice in one year. First was a 95 jetta, then my 99 integra got stolen. Both had about 6 or 7 grand invested into them. I hate people who feel like they own it if they see it. They do whatever they please. What is this world coming too. O well im sorry man.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
insurance will cover it, but i have to pay an excess of 250 pounds (397.70 us dollars).

i had a qoute for 230 pounds (365.89usd) from a local, well reputed bodyshop, and a quote for 332 pounds (528.15usd) from a vw approved repairers. the more expensive one comes with a full vw warranty...

i don't know though if the 100 pounds extra is worth it. what does the warranty give me?

thanks for the help and support. if i ever catch the arsehole that did this...

·
Registered
676 Posts
The warranty should just be specific towards any peeling, cracking or other defects that you might get during the curing process for the paint.
Horror stories of cheapskates going to cheap shops and the paint literally just falls off in slates because they never did a complete job on preparing the car to hold the paint.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts