VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the MAP hose is on an ADZ engined Golf?

I'm getting the spluttering, and problems starting specified in the following thread:

GolfGTIforum.co.uk - An independent forum for Volkswagen Golf GTI enthusiasts.

Could anyone point me in the direction of the MAP hose? I can find a hose coming out of the inlet manifold, but it goes straight to a sensor and becomes a wire going in the direction of the ECU.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts