VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok if anyone read db's post about the jetta and what a pain in the ass it is he speaks no lie. My check engine light came on last weekend. I bring it in what do u know my mass or mass air filter sensor is shot gone. Well i had this car for o yeah three months great the fun begins. Well what i need from you guys is some help. The people there are telling me 375 with install for this thing. Is that a good price or can you guys give me some sites with a better deals. Write back guys thanks.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
www.vwparts.com has the cheapest stuff for the OEM parts on MKIV's. I don't know what engine you have in your car, I am assuming a 2.0 so I will list that one. Call them for others, they carry many other OEM parts in stock, and they are only in Baltimore. I have actually driven there to pic up other stuff that I needed.

Air Mass Sensor #06A906461A ----$80

You can see an install guide
here.

And another one

And one more.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Big Dong I reviewed your pictures of your Jetta. Man... what happened to your front end corner? The Jetta looks slick dude. Nice job.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sounds sweet, i wanna see some pics. can ya post em?
rich

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
sounds sweet, i wanna see some pics. can ya post em?
rich
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rich... just click on his the link in his Signature spot to see them.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Big Dong I reviewed your pictures of your Jetta. Man... what happened to your front end corner? The Jetta looks slick dude. Nice job.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the props. The damage in the one pic is from January, and has been fixed since. I was hit in traffic by some old dude. It looks good as new now, and I got a free grill, spare wheel, and a smooth rub strip out of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts