VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any problem with there master window switch on the driver sit... I took my to the dealer ship and they got one on order for me... You no how you can press you window switch down but not all the way and your window will go down but when you let off the window will stop... Well when i do that my window will not go down... I have the press it all the way down for it to go down... I was just seeing if anyone else had this problem..

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Thats odd. The only time I've had any issues with that switch is when i installed the alientech. The auto-down feature didnt work the first time but then i turned the car on and off and its worked fine ever since.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've had intermittent issues with rolling the windows up and down. A few times the car has "forgotten" that it has auto up/down as a feature. Right now what's giving me grief is that I have to push a little harder on the driver's side switch than on the passenger's side to make the windows roll down (when you are NOT pushing it all the way down for the auto-down feature). So, I'll push down both buttons equally and only the passenger will go down 'till I push the driver's a little extra. I'd say the switches and window controllers are glitchy at best.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i have problem similar to yours but usually it works fine after. i should get my window regulator's replaced soon because winter is coming and i don't want to get stuck with a window in the door frame!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts