VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Whats up with all this placeholder crap? Just dont submit a vote until you have one your final one your happy with.

·
Registered
495 Posts
heres mine, TheKrazyWagon Wants to FLY!

·
Registered
84 Posts
may

i like the lack of theme this month, seems more people entered thus far. i believe im going to use this opportunity to get some shots on my road trip to montana. (leaving a week from yesterday)

05gti: your ride is sweet

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
this is about as abstract as i can get... for the record, that is my buddy in the pic, I'm the one taking the pic lol

and btw the orange sticker and the one above that are both gone now... and I'm slowly changing them up some, taking most of them off.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey everyone,

I know that this is not the discussion thread but there hasn't been any action on it, so I'll post this here.Some of you already know me but for those that don't my name is John. We are going through some changes mainly due to partnership issue's.

This month's sponsor is actualy us (GTI Motorsports) under our new name http://www.bsatuning.com/. Please check it out periodicaly as we are adding new products on a daily bases.

One of the things that we would like to do on our new website is feature one of your cars on our scrolling banner whenever possible. We will pick one picture from the photo contest current or past. We will be looking for creativity, uniqueness, and photo quality and use it to feature a product,background or just for the hell of it!

All of our future contest sponsorship will be through BSA Tuning. If you do not see what your are looking for please contact us. Also for those of you who won previous contest and haven't cashed in on them, don't worry! We are still running GTI Motorsports and will honor all prize winnings.

Take a look on our home page VW PARTS and look at slide #5 on the scrolling banner to get an idea of what we want to do. http://www.bsatuning.com/

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.