VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Today I'd like to present my ride.

It is a '08 VW Gol (4th Generation) Trendline Version. I'm from Argentina and this is what VW offers in South America appart from Jetta, Passat, Bora, Fox, Suran, etc.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Cool ride, That house is sick too. Hell, the car wash look good too.

WHat lights do you have in the front? Are they stock?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the good comments guys!

I would say that we have the worst VW models here. Most of them are "restylings" of old models. In the U.S you have Golf MKV GTi (That would be my dream! That ride drives me mad!). Apart from that, the models offered in your country have a lot of technology and new motorizations. Just an example… The best VW motorization offered here in South America is the 2.0T FSI that comes in VW Jetta (here it is called Vento) and Passat CC. We don’t have R32  and there are only a few MKIV VR6 4motion.

For example my ride has a "poor" 1.6Lts 8V, the famous and trusty AP1.6. With some minor modifications it can go faster but stock is not the fastest car. It could be compared with the VW Lupo in Spain, is like the entry model here. This is the fullest version of the VW Gol and regarding equipment could be compared to VW Fox.

I really like the design. Looks really cool and it is a small car. I’d really like to make it Turbo!!! Maybe one day… 

Regarding the headlights, are not stock. I have H4 6000k BiXenon and H3 6000K Xenon kits. The suspension has been modified as well as the exhaust system. It has a different crankshaft (gives around 17 extra HP compared to the stock one), chip and many other changes. Regarding audio system, I have a set of JBL 607c components system, a JBL 12’’ 1214 SubWoofer, a set of 5x7 Power Acoustik with two amplifiers, one JBL 7001 and a JBL CS60.4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i am from brasil, ive seen the gol before over there.. here in miami, where i live now, i drive the gti mk4, the one of your dreams.. hehe.. i think both are great cars, gol is a pretty popular car in brasil... it looks really nice, keep it up... throw some rims on that and it will look better.. some 17 black.. hehe
take care

1 - 15 of 15 Posts