VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored over the weekend I decided to give some interior maintenance on my leather so, of course, I did some research here and I found a post by dubwink about the Meguiar's Pull Out Wipes. I went, I got'em and when I used them I was amazed. The result is incredible. My leather looked like the first day I got it. No greasy feeling or nothing. I even got compliments from my fiends about how good it looked. So thanks very much for the info and I highly recomend it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love the Meguiars Hi-tech Yellow #26 paste wax and Original Shine tire gel however I tried the Interior Wipes on my black interior and didn't like the results. It left my dashboard and doors streaky. It was almost like the dash sucked the juice out immediately. I found the best thing for the interior is Mothers Back to Black, that stuff is incredible!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i have the pull out interior wipes and they are awesome! love them, been recomending them for a while too!
rich

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I found the spot before aplying the Meguiars Wipes. At first, I thought it was a stain (that's why I bought the wipes) but when I wiped it and it stayed the same I used a lupe to look closely and It was discolored. I'll try to post a picture of the spot so you can see it.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
hey CMIND, was this before you noticed the fading on the seats? Perhaps you didn't adhere to the warning label to try it on an inconspicuous spot first?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts