VW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which catback setup would produce the most hp and torque gains for a 24v gti vr6,miltek or euro sport?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by party pat:
which catback setup would produce the most hp and torque gains for a 24v gti vr6,miltek or euro sport?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmm... meurtek sport?

hehe - oh yeah

WELCOME TO THE VWF!!

[ February 22, 2004: Message edited by: Tommunist ]

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Both would be within 1-3hp so its all relative. Miltek is hands down a better system, that was been proven time and time again by the questions on here and Miltek always wins for mk4 and TT wins for mk3

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Agreed.

Milltek is the best exhaust there is, period, for Mark 4. Mine is the greatest. Well worth every penny I spent on it...build quality, fit and finish, sound, power gain...its all there...without the drone!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
this is like the 7th Milltek love fest post!

(I have the full turbo back on my car)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that hooked up to your imaginary turbo?
- but yeah - most everyone here will advise miltek for the vR - I can't really say for sure but I'll probably end up going with the crowd on this one.

·
Registered
777 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Mine sounds better
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

raf, your crappy 2.0 barely runs, and writing milltek on your stock dump tips with a sharpie dosn't count... go tune your electric blowoff valve sound simulator...

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIVR62801:
LOL.

Actually, Raf is about as fast as I am, he's still on stock programming, unless I am misinformed.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm faster but I'm not going to post that on a public forum. And yeah, I have the APR DPP 93 Octane 2.0 program.

·
Registered
42 Posts
this is my first post here and i have a 12v, but the milltek is a great compromise. great sound, no drone.
hi to everyone on the vwforum. i have been exiled in vortexland for 4 years!
glad i finally saw the light.

·
Registered
777 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wearesick:
this is my first post here and i have a 12v, but the milltek is a great compromise. great sound, no drone.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

welcome to the forum... so i take it you have a milltek already, im glad you are yeat another quality tuner! post away my new friend!

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wearesick:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome, Introduce yourself in Community and let us know a little bit about you and your ride. There are alot of miltek loves on here...

·
Registered
345 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIVR62801:
LOL.

Actually, Raf is about as fast as I am, he's still on stock programming, unless I am misinformed.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a 2.0? faster than ur VR6? wtf? hmm.....

·
Registered
345 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts