VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ihavent put ine on yet, cuz i haven gotten them yet. but im plannin on throwin a set of headlights on my jetta angeleye technology, hopefully ican get the hid kit for them for the a lil hint of bimmer flavor. but i just want to see if anybody who did has any pics. we spoke about this before but nobody has posted any shots of them installed.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Shit, thats beautiful. I'll try and find you some more pictures.

[ February 24, 2004: Message edited by: 98a4 ]

·
Registered
192 Posts
so nice...

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Vortex had a group buy where Ian ordered from. They look awsome! Can't wait untill they finally arive.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
If its not a scam.. how long has it been? and ian when r they due to arrive? u trackin them?

·
Registered
198 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwspeed97:
If its not a scam.. how long has it been? and ian when r they due to arrive? u trackin them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just got my tracking info from this groupbuy on the vortex. They are coming in this coming monday!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was in on the angel eye group buy and my lights are coming in on monday too. The guy who managed the group buy has like 20 different group buys and feelers going on for different stuff. He is doing a round 2 group buy on the angel eyes. Be prepared to wait though because it may be a preorder and they come from germany. I ordered my lights in the begining of january. I ordered a badgeless grill at the same time and it came like 4 days later. So he seems to be a good guy. Look up cullen on vortex for his group buys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts