VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a euro grill and square halegeon lights. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwovw:
Looking for a euro grill and square halegeon lights. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Chris
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABD or RPI. All new stuff, about $450.

They pop up on ebay from time to time, expect to pay about $150-200 used plus shipping from another continent.

·
Registered
148 Posts
yea ngp will help and probably have it there for oyu already
do you no were ngp is man
timmy and derek could help you i no
but ngp or now that i think about it fk might have something
check those out
later

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ABD and RPI don't don't stock them SOLD OUT. Actually i bought the grille and lights from RPI. But when I received them it was missing the lens shroud. Dustin gave me some new wheel well flares for the hassel. and he tried over a year to find them. Even went to germany looking and no luck. All I need is the shroud but I will buy it all just incase i wreck it. This one was on ebay germany the whole car went for 600 us currency. Nobody would respond, emailed in german and english.
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/vwovw/Autos/jetta_rims_004.jpg[/image]
[image noborder]http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/vwovw/Autos/jetta_painted_001.jpg[/image]
[image noborder]http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/vwovw/Autos/jetta_painted_002.jpg[/image]
Can some one fix my pics?
Chris

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
vwovw said:
ABD and RPI don't don't stock them SOLD OUT. Actually i bought the grille and lights from RPI. But when I received them it was missing the lens shroud. Dustin gave me some new wheel well flares for the hassel. and he tried over a year to find them. Even went to germany looking and no luck. All I need is the shroud but I will buy it all just incase i wreck it. This one was on ebay germany the whole car went for 600 us currency. Nobody would respond, emailed in german and english.

Can some one fix my pics?
Chris
That sucks. Watch US ebay as well, there's a guy that ends up selling one on there every few months. Usuaully the ones he has are used but perfect and sell for about $175

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ngp is looking. Thanks Aaron for fix ing pics. Yea I havebeen checking ebay daily.
Ltr
Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aaron
Thank you so much for the ebay tip last night. I GOT IT. its beening sent from germany but when it shows up i'll defiantly post some pics.
Aaron give me your email address? I got to hook you up.
Chris

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
No problem. I'm glad you got it, it only had a couple hours left when I sent it to you. Just post pics when it's on the car and I'll be happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts