VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on picking up some Bilstein (maybe HD?) shocks and some Eibach 60/40 springs for my Jetta. The Bilsteins are a godsend to my 94 Golf, though I never lowered that particular car. Any ideas or thoughts on other options, kits, etc?

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TruBluJettaMK2:
I'm planning on picking up some Bilstein (maybe HD?) shocks and some Eibach 60/40 springs for my Jetta. The Bilsteins are a godsend to my 94 Golf, though I never lowered that particular car. Any ideas or thoughts on other options, kits, etc?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good to me. Go to Rapidparts.com and look at the Weitec stuff. I like it, my customers like it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would check out the FK stuff too... I think it is around 465 for the entire setup... also a 60/40 too.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 719 GLI:
I would check out the FK stuff too... I think it is around 465 for the entire setup... also a 60/40 too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah my friend zach got fk 60/40 setup for his mk3 jetta. they were around $500 I think. I dont know if his punk ass has them on yet. but I love my Bilstein sports on my mk4. cant go wrong.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've also had my eye on the tokico kits myself. I wasn't sure if I should get an all-in-one kit for the setup or just buy the parts separate for the sake of getting the right brand/parts. Course all this will have to wait until after Christmas, given the shopping I've already done this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts