VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey VW Forum members

We are now selling 5 and 6 Speed shift knobs for the MK4 GOLF GTI JETTA. This is an aftermarket shift lever with an artificial leather boot. It installs just like your OEM shifter and looks great.

The regular price is $29.99 and they are now just 19.99 for the next week or until supplies last. We also have a 5 speed with a chrome base for only $15.00. They all Include FREE SHIPPING

so if you have and old worn out, dirty or dull looking shift knob & boot this is a great time for an up grade.

sale ends 11/01/2013 or while supplies last

They are very good quality don't let the price fool you. Some members on this forum already own the one with the chrome ring and are very satisfied.

VW MK4 5 Speed Shift Knob

VW MK4 6 Speed Shift Knob

VW MK4, 5 Spd shifter w/ chrome lining

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
I have the 5 spd version of this one. It feels a little smaller in your hand then the OEM, but the piece overall looks and works really well. I would suggest to anyone who is on a budget and has a knob or boot wearing out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered one of these to replace my worn out one! Perfect timing! Thanks BSA for assisting me with my mistake and a speedy fix!

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
i have the chrome ring version as well.. 5 spd..
love it. cheap. looks great.. had it for about 1.5 years.. maybe 2.. now..? not sure.. anyway.. its held up through the times / seasons. still looks great.. and better then most oem ones i see around for a fraction of the cost :)

you cant go wrong. dead serious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts