VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awesome. Looks like a pita. Where can I get that kit because the link no longer works.

Thanks for the writeup. Im looking forward to the many things I want to do to this vw that I just got.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Again, a very nice DIY, and I thank you very much for putting this together!

I do have one question: do you know how much the new switch, with fogs, costs? It did not come with the kit I'm relatively sure. Also, just wondering if you also have a link to where you purchased your light kit. I think it is ECS tuning, which I really like, although everything is quite pricey.

Thanks again for an outstanding write up! :bow:

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The euroswitch was $44. All was purchased from ecs in 09 I think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Again, a very nice DIY, and I thank you very much for putting this together!

I do have one question: do you know how much the new switch, with fogs, costs? It did not come with the kit I'm relatively sure. Also, just wondering if you also have a link to where you purchased your light kit. I think it is ECS tuning, which I really like, although everything is quite pricey.

Thanks again for an outstanding write up! :bow:
These are quite pricey when my friend and I had done the same DIY on Paul’s Golf. While part shopping, we came to know about the OEM prices, which were too costly and it was decided to get a pair of aftermarket fogs instead. These came roughly to around $35 (not including original dash switches).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts