VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iwanna put on a fresh set of mkIV look angel eyes lights on my friends 94 gl jetta. were going to put on a kamei badgeless grille. but do we need to change the hood and fenders.?

·
Registered
745 Posts
If there shaped like a mk4 lights then you will have to replace the hood the fenders and front end to match up perfect. My frined and i did this to his mk3 gti. Good luck with it

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iseen the angel eye in the new euro tuner and on fk north america.com say its the mkIV look for the mkIII does that mean still have to change things out?

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Like I said in your other post: You need a golf hood and grill if they are mk4 LOOK. The ones in the eurotuner are mk4 LOOK, not actual mk4 lights so everything will just bolt in.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
If you want to install actual Mark 4 lights..you can get the front fenders, hood, rad support, grille and front bumper from a 00-02 Cabrio and install the whole front end on your car to get a Mark 3.5 Front end..the lights are the same, as well as the front bumper, as a Mark 4. It can run into some money, however, and will most likely require painting.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sounds like a great mod. Anyone have pics from previous projects such as this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts