VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a '76 beetle & the original top is shot. does anyone know a top-notch installer in the area (cape cod-rhode island, south shore/southeast mass? thanks. bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We do have quite a few members here in automobile cChat who have experience with bowel cancer and I'm hoping that by bumping your post back to the top one of them might see it and respond to you

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need everybody, in their spare time, to find threads that are important, including problems, upgrades, and anything that would be commonly searched.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have a '76 beetle & the original top is shot. does anyone know a top-notch installer in the area (cape cod-rhode island, south shore/southeast mass? thanks. bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can understand your anger and hurt. After 10 years on this forum, it never gets any easier losing members or knowing that their disease is progressing. Judy I hope tomorrow is a better dayI can understand your anger and hurt. After 10 years on this forum, it never gets any easier losing members or knowing that their disease is progressing. Judy I hope tomorrow is a better day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts