VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just board out of my mind stuck at home since i had sergery just thinking why my first word was CAR i belive it because it the only thing i can sit down and think about work on all day all night my hole life i was never good at any thing but taking things a part adn puting them back togeather when i born i couldnt sleep at night so my mom would drive me around all night in her light blue 4d auto rabbit i would fall right a sleep but when she tryed to take me out of the car i would start crying i know now for a fact that i love cars more and more since im going to school to be a auto tech and i just wanna build nasty vw for a living i dont care car how much i get payed to do it it just the fact about helping some one and that i made a car so much betta with my hands i would build cars out of any thing i made one out of box and paper rolls when i was 4 when i was 12 i new when my mom need to fix somthing in the car when it didnt sound right and just took a guess at it and i was right i can read about cars all day i cant even sit and read a normal book with out not knowing what going on and thinking it is boring i never finished school becuase i couldnt sit in class and got really sick miss so much that i had drop out or stay back now im going to job corps and i pass half my ged and all most half way done with the auto program my final project is my golf just trying rebuild it geting it to run hope that i it will be fast so i can start racing the one big reson i am buildng so i go for a job and i can show them what i can do and the feeling of finishing something i started and to prove my dad that i can do somthing right since he tells me i cant do any thing right and im never ganna make it in life working on cars for a living that im ganna get sick of it and give up but im not ganna im ganna stick with it since cars are the only thing keeping me going not leting me go insane not knowing what i am going to do with my life

·
Registered
75 Posts
go for it! its not like the world is going to run out of a need for technicians and maintainence people...if you become a mechanic i garantee you will NEVER be out of work, once you get in somplace you can get ASE certified and eventually get ASE MASTER certified...at that point open your own shop, be cool to people and grow your reputation and next thing you know youll be making 100k a year show up for work in your w-12 pheaton and go toy around with your all wheel drive race ready gti with 900hp sponsored by YOU! cars get into your soul, i cant think of anything i like more than cars...girls are a close second but if you have a badass car you can always get girls..if you dont have a car you dont have girls either..lol so screw what anyone else thinks and follow your heart and if you listen i think it goes...dub, dub.....

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by qwikk:
here's a second word. punctuation.

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: qwikk ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah - i was just thinking the same thing - reading that required a focus that I don't really have with this hangover....

·
Registered
466 Posts
The guy is pouring his heart out, looking for a little reassurance and you guys start bagging on him about his "punctuation". Here's a word "COLD". Any way good luck dude, finish school and live your life the way you want to. Punctuation or no punctuation.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the good words to keep me going nothing is ganna make me stop now i started it i have to finsh it

·
Registered
777 Posts
i hear ya dude! a little known secret is i never graduated because i hated school, but i made the 14th highest score ever in Columbus, GA on the GED test, my parents said i was going to end up in trouble etc, but i had faith, now i work for a cell phone company , and i make a VERY good living, just be a good person, believe in whatever you do and never give up! also dont let anyone on here bust you chops, this is probably the friendliest bunch of fanatics you'll find, and pure assholeism is not really tolerated, so if somehing sounds rude its probably a joke! anyway! get pics of your ride up in the showoff section when you can, and keep us filled in on your progress!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yea, right now, Im not sure school is worth it after all... I have a masters degree, make less than a teacher, and all I really have to show for it is 35K worth of student loans....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts