VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I havent posted in a long time due to the fact my car was in the shop getting painted. After i got it painted the tranny went so i put it out of commision for the winter. Well she is back, and better than ever. With a vr6 along the way she should be A OK in no time. Check out some pics from the last car show i was in. HOT IMPORT NIGHTS.

[ April 04, 2003: Message edited by: maxxdoutmk2 ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
very nice. That thing will fly ones it has the VR6 in it. So i take it you'll be hitting up all the shows in PA and NJ this year?
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
That ride looks friggin' tight. Nice Job.
And hopefully you won't have any further satbacks so that you can work on the VR6.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That is a pimp ride!! Where did you get that rear bumper?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
love the color and love the hatch. doing any shows in the NW? wait, n/m there are no shows up here! i hate it up here, nothing ever happens.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How do people score a VR6 engines anyway...?

Nice ride indeed... did you consciously remove the logos for a reason. I have a friend that does that to everything he buys.

Also, the rims are low key and black... I like this approach as well, very functional without breaking the bank. Are they steel rims, what kind and how much ?

G

·
0 Posts
very nice with the VR6 conversion,also the color i like goes with the wheels..MK2's are my thing i love them..
Keep It German

1 - 13 of 13 Posts