VW Forum banner

my new mods.

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  ms 
#1 ·
Me and Harry also from team spee and sound installed a carbon fiber hood and soon ,double round head lights and badgeless grill.Also I am purchasing a wings west body kit.As seen on fast and the furious.Then shortly followed by a touring wing and nos.

#3 ·
are you serious about the whole wings west kit that was found in the fast and the furious and the wing ?!?!?!? cause if u are 1. don't mention that it is the one from the fast and the furious cause it makes it lose any respect that it had to begin with. and 2. don't ruin the cleaness of you car with the touring wing. just my opionion. and check out awsome jettas (LOL) and
cool wing

[ February 18, 2003: Message edited by: k2jetta98 ]

#8 ·
but what about a touring wing and "wings west kit as seen in fast in furious" either way, i think it makes things soudn worse not better when you refer to them as in the fast and the furious. haha

#10 ·
I am putting nos on soon.A friend of mine has it on his jetta and it works great.I got my hood from a freind who never installed it on his car.He bought it from C.I.P. .The body kit is coming from wings west soo as well.And it will look great!Ha Ha Ha.

#21 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark:
Don't worry no gay grafics on the side of my ride.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I look at my VWF Sig I realize how IRONIC that statement is.

However it is only my sig. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.