·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

;)

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
what do u mean it sucks? thats the best gift ever.. ur a free man now my man.. do up that car and find a new one! think positive.

·
Registered
235 Posts
damn that sucks stealth but more money for the whip tho? lol
and what kind of grill is that? it looks like carbon fiber? FK maybe?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea man that suck about your girl, im sure all will be good in due time though

and its just a nameless grille i picked up prolly gonna switch back to stock with a r32 emblum in it after winter tho

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Ehhh, she was the kind of girl that helped me work on my car :'( hahahaha she helped me pull my transmission out and she bought me my new tranny mound and bought 2 gti scarfs from ecs tuning.

She was a rare breed hahaa.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
damnnnnn why the hell are you on here then! go win her back! u didnt explain all those highly important details.. here i thought it was just some chick..

·
Registered
962 Posts
lol my valentines day weekend sucks it was mine and my gfs anniversary today and we broke up haha
You know what they say...if it's got tits or tires sooner or later you're going to have a problem.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
you know what.. the gti and i need a cruise.. mantua ohio.. here we come..
lol jk.. i couldnt afford that journey atm.. works to slow. i would if i could.

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Cars broken and I called my now ex to see if we can talk it over a cup of joe and I told her I will drive out cause I have my sisters jeep and its a official I did nothing and she hates me. She told me that she hopes I die in a car crash on the way there.

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Cars broken and I called my now ex to see if we can talk it over a cup of joe and I told her I will drive out cause I have my sisters jeep and its a official I did nothing and she hates me. She told me that she hopes I die in a car crash on the way there.
Did you try for the butt? why does she hate you so? sounds like she found out you were hitting her sis?

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
dont feel bad my man.. same shit happened to me last night.. literally..
4 and a half years.. and randomly. the night before vday.. oh.. my feelings changed.. i cant stand you.. i hope you crash your car racing some fucking honda. and die..

can u say... awesome?
stealth.. considering we r in the same boat.. maybe we should be valentines. (jk)

yeah.. i think im done with chicks for a while.. its now all attention on my lil red lady friend with a boring pair of 16s... i just gotta make her my cinderella..
then.. its partys.. and one night stands for a while. fuck this whole gf thing.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
its ok.. im getting some tonight.. i love sluts.. they make my day.. especially when gf's decide to be bitches and think u wont get any for a while... HA

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.