VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I struck a deal, and will be picking up the top secret "winter beater" project sometime next week. She is rough though, just like I like 'em! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone in the A.B.E area has experience with paint prep. I will need to take care of a few minor body issues, small dents, slight rust on a rear panel; but luckily she is pretty straight/clean for her age. My goal is to get her cleaned, and primed for a spray in the spring. So if anyone would be willing to help, for some monetary reimbursment of course, or learn me something about it; it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking for trailer queen status here, just gone clean her up, and take her dancing. Thanks ya'll!

Josh

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
349 Posts
hey man i'd be glad to help you out sometime. i'm at school in williamsport but i go home near harrisburg just about every weekend. or if the price is right, i may come to you. i've done work with 2 different paint shops/companies and did all the paint prep on my car. i haven't dug too deep into the body work yet but i have done some and have a general idea of what's going on. let me know or email me. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Man o man are you anxious...I would help but I have enough of my own projects started. If don't finish the ones I have started my wife is going to shoot me. If you are need of some interior work done let me know and I can put you in touch with my Pop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts