VW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My coworker ran over something and now this piece is dragging. She wants me to change it, but I can't find a proper parts diagram anywhere to figure out what the piece is called...

Car is a 2001 Jetta 1.8 Wolfsburg Edition

A/C Condenser shroud?:confused:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.