VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was @ new england dragway tonight met someone who told me about the site, I didn't catch a name (00' BLK, GTI, VR6, red vwforum shirt).
Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about the site.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
That would be me!
I'm glad you joined! Post some pictures of your car in the showoff section so everyone can check it out!

How did you last few runs go?

[ June 25, 2003: Message edited by: Straz85 ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Welcome!!! That would be brett (Straz85). nice time you have there. So was that with the 100oct program or the 93?
jon

·
Registered
413 Posts
New England Dragway? we should have a small GTG there, I go up there quite a bit just to watch (no damn Dub, or decent car for that matter
).

welcome to the greatest Dub forum in the world!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Qwikkihf:
New England Dragway? we should have a small GTG there, I go up there quite a bit just to watch (no damn Dub, or decent car for that matter
).

welcome to the greatest Dub forum in the world!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I posted something in the Car Shows/GTG secion about going the other day but got no replies. Check in there, I will post everytime I go to see if anyone else wants to.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

nice times i wish i could run times like those! but the problem is i'm all stock!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
That would be me!
I'm glad you joined! Post some pictures of your car in the showoff section so everyone can check it out!

How did you last few runs go?

[ June 25, 2003: Message edited by: Straz85 ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have any real good pics to put right now but, I'll work on that.

Last run was a 14.4 w/a crappy 2.2 60'.

I was wondering if anyone is going to Import wars @ NED sat.

Also there's a New Hampshire VW club show & swap on Sunday in Contoocook, NH. Anyone been to it?
Or going to it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Welcome!!! That would be brett (Straz85). nice time you have there. So was that with the 100oct program or the 93?
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Times in my sig are w/100 octane program.

On May 14th it ran 14.1 with stock exhaust on a cool night.
Gotta love race fuel.

[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: duganc1717 ]

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by duganc1717:
I don't have any real good pics to put right now but, I'll work on that.

Last run was a 14.4 w/a crappy 2.2 60'.

I was wondering if anyone is going to Import wars @ NED sat.

Also there's a New Hampshire VW club show & swap on Sunday in Contoocook, NH. Anyone been to it?
Or going to it?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would defnitely go to both of them, but I am going to be in CT this weekend. I will be back up at the track within the next 2 weeks though, I will post in the Car Shows/GTG section when I am going. I have a couple kids from Beverly, one with a GTI 1.8T, and one with an MK2 GTI 16V, they were both there last night. Maybe we can all meet up there. I will let you know.

·
Registered
413 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by duganc1717:
Or going to it?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking about going. I don't have a dub, but my dad has a 92 Passat Wagon GL, he might wanna go, so I'll see if he'll drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts