VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 2.0l bottom end. Does anyone have one they would like to sell?? Or now where i can find one close to York,Pa
THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
hey if youve heard of Baughmans id try there. if u dont know where it is shot me and email and ill give u directions. its right off of 30 and they have alot of mk3 cars to choose from. not sure about prices but ill be going on friday to check it out because i would like one as well. and if your interested i have a club called EuroLaufen(Euro racing) if youd like to join just let me know

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i have heard of them. Would an Mk3 bottom end hook up to a 1.8 head or do i need to get a bottom end out of a gli or gti 16v??? also tell me a little more about the club.... how many members?fees?what all you guys do?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
get one out of a mk3. It's stronger than the 16v. And yes your 1.8 head will bolt right to it. They're really strong. If you can find a engine with a blown headgsket or cracked head they might give it to you cheap since all you need is the bottom end. Anyway what's up with the club. How many so far. Are we gonna get some decals or somthing. Let me know when you get thewm lined up and we need to pay for them.

·
Registered
526 Posts
for the club everyting is free. i have 15 decals being made as we speak and once they are gone ill get some more made. if anyone has any designs send them to me and well see if we can get a good design for it all. Name is Euro Laufen which is euro racing in german. stickers are free and theres no fees and its anyone with a vdub. i have about 10 that live around here and a couple like keith that live a little further away. let me kno if you wanna be in. everyone is accepted. and if u need any help with the 2.0 bottom end swap let me know. i think i could one in my sleep.

[ June 05, 2003: Message edited by: vlksgnspeed ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts