VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
No good, that car deserves much better.
That site has a civic SI on the front page...wheels are cheep and weak. IMO stick with the better companies, the more commonly used euro wheels. but thats just my opinion. The wheels look good , but cheep wheels cause problems

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
they look pretty good but if i were to upgrade i would buy bbs rims or oettinger. check some of there rims out they got some hot stuff!

[ December 07, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ricky... I told you... Your car should get something better. Save up and buy something worth it. Get some name brand wheels that'll last your ass a long time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
bro you should deffinatly go with the replica RS4 rims...they look a lot better than the rev's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
bro you should deffinatly go with the replica RS4 rims...they look a lot better than the rev's.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
go with some replica audi wheels - s4 (6 spoke), or rs4 wheels are nice. the rev wheels look pretty cheap. go name brand like the others have said.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlueRabbit0886:
yeah get some bbs or oz rims...my favorite

mmmmmmmmmmm...superleggeras...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$$$

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Take a look around. There are a lot of links for wheels on this site. If you still like them after looking at other rims, go for it, it's your car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts