VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 92 FOUR DOOR THAT I WANT TO TURN INTO A SLEEPER ALL READY DID SOME MOTOR WORK EXAUST,DROP IN, PLUGS ETC ANY ONE WHO HAS INFO ON COMPANY WITH STYLISH KITS PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS ALL

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey man im only 13 but i can really help, i dont know the brands, but theres a RS front bumper at estritlyforign.com thats hecka tight thats what im geting when i get my golf,dont really know anything about sideskirts, but i know what im getting, they also come with G60 arches and if u want to check them out there at dubtechnik.com the label is g60 arch kit, there tight too, if your looking for a back, well i cant help u there, cause im getting a golf CL front spoiler for the back, I know lots of other sites to if u want more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
venommotorsport.com, ngpracing.com, cfimotorsports.com, A2-VR6.com, eurosportacc.com, Neuspeed.com, jwelty.com, ra-design.co.uk, ptuning.com, tmtuning.com, planet-gti.co.uk, awesome-gti.com amimotorsports.com, vwnet.dk, fastvws.com, trmperformance.com, vw.c3cars.com, vw-galerie.de, vwsport.com, golfgtinet.com

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
dude go to nopi.com they have a couple of kool complet body kits .you could get a body kit like mine .i have been surfing the web for a few years and i have been to just about every vw site there is and i have never seen a a2 jetta with my kit . you should go with the kit i have dude .

·
Registered
499 Posts
slammedvdub...dude, no offence, but that is about the farthest from "sleeper" you can go on a mk2 jetta.

mk2white, if you want a sleeper look, I'd say just leave the stock body the way it is. just get some clean archs and side skirts and lower it down a bit.

just my $.02!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
not really sure what "sleeper" is but i love my big bumpers. and lilMk2guy, sounds like you got a great plan set out. cant wait to see it when you get her all done!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I like euro smalls and a 16v chin spoiler. But that's just me. The razor bumper from strictly foriegn is pretty cool. Also a Seat spoiler on a big bumper looks pretty good. Also a euro vr6 modded to fit the bottom of the big bumper looks good and doesn't attract to much attention if you wanna stay sleeper.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i have a strictly foreign razor bumper for sale if youre interested let me know. looks pretty sweet but i'm just ready to move on to something different. i like the big bumpers with the 16v chin. or if you go euro and go complete small bumpers. especially the chromed out ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts