VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic indicates I need some bodywork done on my 03' platinum grey jetta. I live near framingham just as a referance point.

Some A**HOLE hit my car in a stop&shop parking lot and just left. I came out of the store and found drivers side quarter scratched about 10" and dented on the arch.

I need a bodyshop you would trust w/your own baby. I have had new cars dented before and have had good bodywork done but, I want best done this time.

So any help in referring me to a shop would be appreciated.

On I side note how do post pics on here and yes I'm a computer moron so in baby talk please.

Thanks, Casey

[ July 01, 2003: Message edited by: duganc1717 ]

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Well I'm sorry to say that I don't know any good bodyshops around, or maybe it's a good thing that I never had to find one
But anyway, here is a little tutorial on how to use images in your posts: Images

If you have any trouble you can IM me (BrettYJ94) and I will walk you through it. If you don't have anywhere to host images there is a link on the homepage that says "Free Image Hosting" You can sign up for that. Otherwise I can host some for you for now, just email them to me ([email protected]).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Straz85 thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear about your car. I don't live within any distance from you, so I can't be of help on the bodyshop though. Hope you get your baby looking good as new soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts