VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im sellin my mk3 jetta and lookin into buyin a mk2 gti i sould get6,000 out of my car and want to put it all into a mk2 what would u do. my plan is to get a 2.0 xflow swap and chip,cams,intake,exhast,then bod work is that a good plan to go by. and also will soon be on market for a stock or close to stock gti so if ur sellin plz contact me soon as i sell my car i will [email protected]

·
Registered
524 Posts
becareful on your purchases... make sure the car is mechanically sound first. also beware on how much power u give it. u may need to invest into a big brake conversion, because our stock rotors and discs may not be able to handle a lot of power. ya know what they say... rather be safe than sorry

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i didnt think abotu that haha i want to go fast but i supose i need to stop too lol who needs brakes... ya i would get it done all at once either at aptunning or wicked proformance

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
well, if you can afford all of those mods at once, I would go for it while its in the shop (or whoever does it). then you wouldnt have to have it re-torn apart for another mod to be done=less work, less time, less money. I say do it if your expenses allow it. let us know what you end up doing. best.

and post your car up in the trading post if you already haven't. Maybe put an ad in the classifieds too-the Patriot News, and York Dispatch if you can.

[ December 30, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
sounds like a good plan. It may take some time but keep looking. there's a bunch of good condition mk2's out there that need to be found. good luck

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
sounds awesome colin...i had no idea you were looking into mk2's...i saw a few in the ydr classifieds the other day...high milers perfect for the swap...dunno bout body condition thought...check the papers man...good luck
--dave--

1 - 6 of 6 Posts