VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u guys think of Neuspeeds new CAI? I was thinking of getting that but i wanted to see what u guys thought of it. If u havent seen it go to their site and check it out. That price is kinda high so if u want to go www.greedspeed.com which is where i would prob get it from it is close to my house.

·
Registered
125 Posts
didnt know neuspeed made a CAI, i have a p-flow and after installing it, heard badd things about it

·
Registered
500 Posts
I didn't know they made one either. I generally try to stay away form neuspeed, unless it's sway bars. I have an AEM CAI, and it works great. I've also heard good things about Carbonio, if you want to spen d money.

·
Registered
291 Posts
when i get mine im actually getting a velocity CAI with a 7" K&N filter on the end
ive heard good things about it and its only about 150 bills so thats why im going for that.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nIGaTuk1.8T:
when i get mine im actually getting a velocity CAI with a 7" K&N filter on the end
ive heard good things about it and its only about 150 bills so thats why im going for that.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neuspeed just came out with their CAI. I understand its pretty expensive. I have Carbonio. I love the look. But most CAI work the same. the velocity CAI is (from what I found) the least expensive, and from what I hear, works good). best.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i picked up the neuspeed cai right from neuspeed at their stand at waterfest...nice product but my only complaint about it is that it set off my check engine light on my vr6...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
I didn't know they made one either. I generally try to stay away form neuspeed, unless it's sway bars. I have an AEM CAI, and it works great. I've also heard good things about Carbonio, if you want to spen d money.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you didn't know? LOL

Does end of July ring a bell? Just teasin'

A little bit more info and comments about that CAI

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
So many post on this

IMO stay away from neuspeed/aem/any metal tubbed intakes. P-flows cause a loss in power

Metal intake tube + heat =hot metal/air charge = loss in power and reverse affect of a true CAI

Evolutiono motorsports or carb. best 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts