VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, like everyone else on the forum, i love the R32 and cant wait to see them in action. Im also trying to convince my dad to get one for his next car. anyways, my main question is when can i expect to see it out in the states and all that great information. thanks alot

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Best guess that I have (from my dealer) is that it will hit the streets right after the NAIAS in february, so by march you should get them, however, if you havent ordered it yet, chances are you wont get one. He said that they are already about 2/3 pre-ordered.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Josh you nailed it. You may see a few trickle out in late January 04' but they are going to be very scarce. Most dealers if they get one that is not pre-sold will also add at least an extra $5K to make a few extra bucks.

P.S. We all are in love with the R32.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys,.., thanks for the info. i assumed they are all basically pre-ordered. i just want to see them in person, regardless if i can own one or not, because im too poor for it

just one more question popped in my head. does each dealer only get a certain amount? one of my dads bikes is an RC51, and each dealer was only allowed to get 2 of them. is it going to be that way for the r32?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts