VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello VW forum, I have recently bought a 04 Beetle convertible. After getting my new car home I relize what I don't have (like remote entry key and instructions how to use the console mounted cd player) but I am very happy to have found your site.
My little car is 2.0 engine with auto trans. Nice and smooth and just in time for Spring, I have already taken it on road trip to Yosemite (see picture).

I look forward to many happy years and wish to share my travels with all.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Maybe the person or dealership you bought it from has the keyless entry and just forgot to give it to you? And does it have an aftermarket stereo or the standard that came with it? Welcome to the VW forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Inferno990 I asked the person where I got it and he said it only came with the one key. I have been searching online and looks like I can get one for about $60. Once I have it then I will need to have it cut and programmed.
As for the CD player, it is factory stock. The car came with the manual but it mentions CD changer is mounted in trunk, except for convertible (Duhhhh). As soon as my better half brings the car back I plan on trying the CD player out.
Note: who knew driving was so fun with the top down!

·
Registered
21 Posts
hello inferno990 i asked the person where i got it and he said it only came with the one key. I have been searching online and looks like i can get one for about $60. Once i have it then i will need to have it cut and programmed.
As for the cd player, it is factory stock. The car came with the manual but it mentions cd changer is mounted in trunk, except for convertible (duhhhh). As soon as my better half brings the car back i plan on trying the cd player out.
Note: Who knew driving was so fun with the top down!
where did yu find a remote key for that price

·
Banned
2 Posts
Invitation to Toronto

Hi,
I want to invite all friends to Canada. Toronto is a clean, safe, cosmopolitan city with a wonderful network of parks, recreational, and cultural facilities. Toronto is the home of four professional sports teams and the third largest English-speaking theater district in the world, behind New York and London. When ever you visit by air have a Toronto airport taxi to make you journey comfortable. One of the world's most ethnically diverse cities, it is home to more than 80 ethnic communities from Africa, Asia, and Europe. Toronto is also the business center of Canada. Here are just some of the many Web sites that contain information about our city.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello D.Mott69 I was looking on ebay and found that are mostly used but a few that claim to be new. Certainly it seems I may have been optimistic in saying new for $60 but there are many listed as used for +/- $30. I did find new for $68.
Go ebay
Bht4me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts