VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, ive pretty much decided to go with either an autotech, or eurosport exhaust for my 92 gti 16v, however, neither of the two offer a dual outlet.

my car is white. i dont want a black tailpipe like eurosport offers, and like i said, autotech's single outlet isnt quite what im looking for. i know magnex offers a dual outlet, do any of you know of maybe a rear box i can retrofit to an autotech (thats what i really want) with dual tips?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xGT to the Ix:
okay, ive pretty much decided to go with either an autotech, or eurosport exhaust for my 92 gti 16v, however, neither of the two offer a dual outlet.

my car is white. i dont want a black tailpipe like eurosport offers, and like i said, autotech's single outlet isnt quite what im looking for. i know magnex offers a dual outlet, do any of you know of maybe a rear box i can retrofit to an autotech (thats what i really want) with dual tips?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so just buy the system you want and go to a auto parts store and buy a dual ouitlet tip. Or if you get a tt i think they sell there systems with an optional dual outlet tip. If the tip is all that's stopping you just change it. alot easier then looking fo an entire system just for the tip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have a 90 8v and got the eurosport exhaust for it because i wanted it black.......guess what...it wasnt black.....it was just plain steel....i was pissed.......it sounds good tho......and i did notice a little power increase...it that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts