VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The floor mats for these cars are pretty cheap- mine already has a hole in it after just three years. Anyone know of a good place to get a mat with holes that will fit in the right place? (driver side) VW is charging $103 for one mat. That's definitely not worth it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks much- will check it out.

Hugh.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
They have several to choose from here: VWParts Only $70/pair
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I heard somewhere (maybe here) that the vw ones (that you can buy at the dealership) are pretty cheap-the embroidery of the name of the car frays, and the piping (edge of mat) frays too. I think this is valid info. here are some links for some alternatives:
web page 1-lloyd mats
web page 2-gg bailey
I just got a heel pad off of ebay and pop rivitted to my mat-there was a hole wearing where my heel sits. A temporary fix for now. Might get new mats eventually.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help, Dave- I'll check them out.

Hugh.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW013:
I'm always seeing phat deals on Ebay for mats at like a little over $50 or $60. They include the placement hole for the mats to keep em from slidin around.

Ebay floor matts search!!!!!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
my car didnt come with them when i got it so my salesman hooked me up. they are sweet black carpet wtih a emroyderd (sp?) VW logo in white in the corner, they look sweet.!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts