VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, new here. I have a 2001 golf tdi (2 door). Love the mileage, am the third owner (first owner ran it on SVO and installed a chip). Little things are starting to add up but overall a lot of fun to take on the 600 mile trip home - cheaper than Southwest.

I also have a '96 Toyota truck and am looking to sell both, and purchase a newer TDI wagon. I have my eye on a 2004 Jetta wagon and doing research into any issues with these. If you read this and can point me in the right direction I am much obliged.

Thanks and best,

MJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings all, new here. I have a 2001 golf tdi (2 door). Love the mileage, am the third owner (first owner ran it on SVO and installed a chip). Little things are starting to add up but overall a lot of fun to take on the 600 mile trip home - cheaper than Southwest.

I also have a '96 Toyota truck and am looking to sell both, and purchase a newer TDI wagon. I have my eye on a 2004 Jetta wagon and doing research into any issues with these. If you read this and can point me in the right direction I am much obliged.

Thanks and best,

MJ
The ALH TDI engine would be preferable in the used market if you can't confirm the maintenance history of a BEW/BRM TDI so the 2003 Jetta wagon would be the one I'd be looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts