VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what is up. i am a new member here just thought i would say hi. i do not own a vw yet but i am in the process of buying a 89 golf gl 4 door, i think it is a wolfsburge edition i do not know much about vw's hope i can get some help here. my friend owns a 97 jetta gt and he got me into them. i love the way you can get a vw to look especially the older styles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, just looking around the site and i have already found a couple of good links to stores and other sites. there is a shop here in my town called unek motorsport, they have alot of vw'snullhttp://www.unekmotorsport.comcheck out their site. when i get my vw they are going to be doing alot of work on it for me.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
welcome. you should find this site, well, useful at first, then addicting, and then like crack, you need it and you cant stop using it! hope i can help ya out!

·
Registered
92 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oldskoolvw:
hey what is up. i am a new member here just thought i would say hi. i do not own a vw yet but i am in the process of buying a 89 golf gl 4 door, i think it is a wolfsburge edition i do not know much about vw's hope i can get some help here. my friend owns a 97 jetta gt and he got me into them. i love the way you can get a vw to look especially the older styles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts