VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new here to the forum ...... I like long walks on the beach ...... Oh, my bad wrong forum ... Just kidding.

I've been in the market for a new vehicle and have always been intrigued by the tdi jetta. I drove one the other day, and to my amazement it was slow as can be, based on my expectations. Anyway, long story short, I want a FUN efficient car to drive on my 60 mile daily commute. I have always been a Honda guy, good quality and fairy efficient. Not willing to go as small as the civic, and the accord no longer available in a M/T (except a 4cyl) , my options are limited. So I find myself looking at other car companies. I drove a 2012 GLI and really liked it, then. 2010 CC and liked it too, except for the lack of options ( I think due to 2019 vs later like 12 or 13.

Question is this, are these good quality cars, that will give me some performance and economy? I sit better than the accord? Are the 2.0T good and reliable? Any info is appreciated. And of course I have and will continue to serf this site to learn as much as I can .... Just didn't really see any threads regarding a comparison from these touch other or other brands ... Thx much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts