VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hell yeah, wouldn't know it from the weather but its time to start them last min. mods!!! mine are on the way.... new suspension on sat. hopefully g4 look headlghts will be here the same day.... and i'm in the process of getting someone in washington state to ship me a projectzwo rear bumper..... so i might actually have some of this done by the end of the month!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know it, dakoda.... i am thinking of taking a trip out to one of you gtgs sometime... would be great to meet somemore of you guys...

[ March 16, 2004: Message edited by: veedubgolf97 ]

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
the car sounds like it's gonna look sick! make sure to post some pics!

also how do u like the tokico shocks you have? i'm buying springs and shocks and found a decent deal with eibach pro kit and tokico shocks.

[ March 17, 2004: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by veedubgolf97:
you know it, dakoda.... i am thinking of taking a trip out to one of you gtgs sometime... would be great to meet somemore of you guys...

[ March 16, 2004: Message edited by: veedubgolf97 ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
update: new suspension is on hold wont go on for like 2 weeks.... g4 headlamps on the way... should be in saturday, and projcetzwo rear bumper is painted and will be on in the next 2 weeks... now if that guy could just source those staggered planets for me i would just about done... for march that is!

[ March 17, 2004: Message edited by: veedubgolf97 ]

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
the car sounds like it's gonna look sick! make sure to post some pics!

also how do u like the tokico shocks you have? i'm buying springs and shocks and found a decent deal with eibach pro kit and tokico shocks.

[ March 17, 2004: Message edited by: 1point8T ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
well, i hope it will just turn some heads not snap necks!
but as for the tokicos... and eibach setup.... its alright, might have been a better choice for me to get the pro kit instead of sportlines but hey.... ride is good if not a little stiff but made a huge difference in the twisties

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure my wheel connection said he can get me these with in the week... 2) 16x7 and 2) 16x8... a little more than the ats planets but i wont have to wait

1 - 11 of 11 Posts