VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
And the top of the page where it says "The following is not real... but a hope of what may one day come from Volkswagen".

I suppose we all dream. Personally... being a MK1 nut, I dream they bring the Lupo to the US since it's the same size as a Rabbit.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
that is pretty damn sweet. I hope they bring it back. and I think the prices they list below would be higher. and the back I believe would be a bit different-not looking like the old raddo.

·
Registered
777 Posts
i like it! it would be awsome to get those kinds of prices for that kind of power...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I didn't even have to click on the link to know it ain't real. MK5? LOL I don't think they would skip 2 or 3 Generations now would they?

I think this is a pure prodoct of a threesome between G35 coupe/ RSX and CRX. Voila.

If they bring the corrado back it will not look anything like this I can pretty bet on that. Volkswagen will take influence from AUDI's design not Rice.
The MK5 Golf is a hickup. LMAO

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
25K for a W8T huh. hehe. thats pretty funny.

Hey, did you guys know that a "perfect 50/50" balance is actually the worst? I read an article where they were talking about how a little back bias like 46/54 is better because the flat 50/50 is really unpredictable at the outer limits of performance, but with a rear bias you can actually tell when the car is about to break loose faster.

Just FYI.

Hey DB, we need a mister wizard icon for these really informative posts.....

[ December 30, 2003: Message edited by: fli gti ]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
that car would be dope! i would save up and get one. i really think that they need to bring it back. they dont have a coupe anymore and they need one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts