VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found that at $179 US at Autotech.

Pure Zender baby. Does anyone know of a cheaper price? Let me know.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i haven't seen a cheaper price but this spoiler looks really good in person!! someone at my local performance shop had it on his car and it looked very nice.

also i think the m3 spoiler will look good on your car. my buddy has it on his and it looks very classy.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hey TF, that looks just like the Zender wing for our BORAs. Couldn't really tell..... I remember looking at the one at Autotech's site and that is THE only wing I planned on putting on my car. Never bothered yet to ask about the price but for about $179 I'd get it!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
good price. zender is bad ass. If this is the same one, I really like it at that angle:

sounds good thomas. I do like the subtle ones (squared off, not rounded) though.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
good price. zender is bad ass. If this is the same one, I really like it at that angle:

sounds good thomas. I do like the subtle ones (squared off, not rounded) though.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think this wing is from freedom design. i'm most likely wrong but it looks very similar to this one...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wing I am interested is Zender and Autotech sells it (so far can't find it anywhere else).

Here is another shot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts