VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!
I am planning to fit on my GOlfGTI mk2 rims size 15". the tires will be 195/50/15. What hapens is that the rims are "et25" an I dont know if the tires will rub against the body car because of this... Could anyone help me with that? Will that rims work well?Thanks!!

P.D.:If anyone is also planing to buy rims: that rims cost me 180euros and the trademark is called "imtra", the bargain where I found them is at Valencia (Spain) and there are lots of other used rims at "¿low cost?"...
13" cost around 25 euros each one
14" 40 euros each
15" around 45 euros each

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
195 tires you should be fine, you might want to go with smaller sidewalls, 45 possibly. How much are you lowered?

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
ET25 might rub. 35mm is a better, butyou take what you can get

·
Registered
400 Posts
you could go with a smaller bridge wall or get the fenders rolled get it done right or the ghetto way is to get a old wood bat and i think you get the rest it does work just kinda sketchy

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yoyotame,that shop in valencia send to portugal!?!?i would like to have some parts,but here in portugal everything is so expensive!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
i got 15x7 rial rims,with et37.
with my 205/50R15 it rubs in the back,when i get 2 or 3 guys back there.with 195/50R15 will it rub also!?!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts