VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some 15" Konig Divas on the car before, I thought it was a little too bling bling for a dub so I installed some raddo steelies. I painted the centers satin black and left the lip silver. let me know what you think.

before.

after..

I know she's dirty in the second pic, but it seemed like it was going to rain today so I decided not to wash it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i, personally, am not a fan of black wheels. i think the others were fine, but thats me and its your car. either way, sweet ride man.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Both wheel setups look great. The black wheels go well with the dark color scheme you've got going with the car. What'd you do with the old Konigs?

[ June 11, 2003: Message edited by: Nitecrawlah2 ]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nitecrawlah2:
Both wheel setups look great. The black wheels go well with the dark color scheme you've got going with the car. What'd you do with the old Konigs?

[ June 11, 2003: Message edited by: Nitecrawlah2 ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I traded them to a guy for the raddo steelies plus cash. I was trying to sell them for a while but didn't get many bites.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brandon:
I had some 15" Konig Divas <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hahah, they are called divas. the first ones arent too bad, the steelies arent bad either-Im not a big fan of black wheels, but its not too bad with the silver lip. nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts